There was no going back; there was no choice, anymore.
I'd chosen out and this was it: hot-cold, dry-wet,
bright-dark and lonely.
Hayley has gone rogue.
She's left everything she's ever known - her friends, her bees,
her whole life - because her curiosity was too big
to fit within the walls of her underwater home.
But what is this new world she's come up to? Has Hayley finally found somewhere she can belong?
Or will she have to keep running?
What people say about HIVE
- Hive carves out a niche through intriguing and original world building - Cameron Woodhead, Sydney Morning Herald
- Hive gives form to an innovative world...(with) a compelling end to a tale that promises more to come - Natalia Patten, Readings.com.au
- Betts has created a unique enclosed world and an appealingly stubborn protagonist...Hive feels more intimate than other blockbuster dystopian YA titles - Meaghan Dew, BooksandPublishing.com.au
- It captivated me so quickly that I ended up reading it in one sitting. I didn't not want to put this book down...I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel to see how the story continues! - Tanaya Lowden, Booktopia Blog
- Refreshingly unique and highly absorbing...Hive had me captivated from the beginning - Theresa Smith
- This book is not your typical sci-fi or dystopian YA novel - it's raw, powerful and poetic, and I can't wait to read what happens next! Olivia, Angus & Robertson book blog
- The story was like nothing I'd read before. Not quite cult, not quite dystopian, not quite science fiction, but a mixture of the three. I was totally sucked into the story...The ending left me holding my breath - Veronica, The Burgeoning Bookshelf